Monday, June 08, 2009

Monday Before the Weekend?


OK, I have posted today's CoV, but I have not yet put up any pictures from the weekend. Kathie's birthday dinner and swimming. Heading up to Riverview Mall with the granddaughters. I have uploaded the photos to iPhoto, but I have not reviewed them nor chosen which ones will be presented here in the blog. I did upload most to them to Kathie's Facebook page.

Right now, it looks as if we will get to go on vacation next week with the folks. We'll spend some time in Colorado, including Ouray, Royal Gorge, and Garden of the Gods. Most higher elevation four-wheel trails will not be open this early in the season, so that is a bit of a bummer. On the way back, we are scheduled to swing past Santa Fe and Albuquerque, New Mexico. Almost anywhere works, as long as it is cooler than here.

I'm glad to see some activity in WEBNET over the last few weeks. Welcome back to all who are still providing updates and keeping the extended Walker-related clan a little closer.

No comments: