Monday, June 22, 2009

He's Baaaack!

Just when you thought it was safe to look at Blogs again, it's time for another Crazy Uncle post. As you can see, Clarity of Vision is still alive (I will forgo saying "and well" on this sentence).

We had a great time in CO and NM. I took a few pictures, although not as many as prior years. I have not gotten my lens back from the Park Service yet, but they did not leave me any messages saying there was a problem, so hopefully, it will arrive this week.

Mom and Dad kept up pretty well for a fast-paced week. We only spent two nights in Ouray, and then a new city every night after that. We only skipped one thing from my original itinerary (the tram to Sandia Peak in ABQ). Now, we have come back to a week of triple digit temps. Ouch.

I did not get the job for which I applied a couple of weeks ago. OK, that means God has a better direction for me, so I will trust His guidance. Of course, I am disappointed and will ask the interviewing manager how I can improve my chances going forward.

I did not copy you, but I had a teammate send out CoV strips last week (tweaked slightly and labeled as being from a Guest Cartoonist). I will get them published here soon.

Hey, enough chit-chat. I've got work to do. Don't you?

2 comments:

Caleb said...

I'm glad to see that you're back.
What is ABQ?

CrazyUncle said...

ABQ=A-L-B-U------querque