Thursday, June 25, 2009

Maybe I Should Sue Myself?

I was thinking that if I sued myself, I would have to come up with some new CoV ideas. However, that did not work out so well when our Republican governor sued the Republican legislature to send her the budget so she could reject it. The AZ Supreme Court said they would not rule on it. Maybe I would get nothing for my troubles, too. Fine. I guess we will see what happens. For now, here is something from my dwindling cartoon coffers.

Dad's chemo went well yesterday, and today is the white blood cell injection, so we remain hopeful.

It has been well over a week without granddaughters. Couple that with my loss of creative ideas and you can see I am becoming a withered old dude. I did play a bit last night with some of the vacay photos in RAW, but did not get anything ready for blogging yet. I have some photos soon. Really.

No comments: