Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Don't Panic

Another cartoon from my dwindling stockpile. Luckily, I did create a new one this morning, perhaps delaying the inevitable. Don't panic yet. I'm not.
We taped Merlin last Sunday and watched it last night. We enjoyed it, although it may never become a beloved classic. We still have a Wipeout to watch. Kyle doesn't like the announcers' quips, but we feel that is what makes the dumb show fun.

We have picked a new project tracking tool (ITG Mercury), so I am studying the manuals to be ready with procedures for project managers to configure and track correctly.

3 comments:

NEWBIE said...

That last paragraph hurt my brain. Ouch!

Unknown said...

If you wasted your time watching Wipeout, you must have missed the latest Ninja Warrior Tournament that was on G4 last week. Instant classic! Also, all the lost vids should be up by tonight. Check out Lost #6, Bella is hilarious.
http://vimeo.com/channels/43625

Zachary said...

And now, the end is near, and now I face the final curtain. I like that guy, quite the voice!