Friday, June 26, 2009

My Version of Goodbye

Michael Jackson dies yesterday at age 50. I wonder if his ex-wife will take the children? I wonder if he had a will? I really need to get one in place. Anyway, here is my version of a fond farewell to MJ.

Did you notice that I put up a vacation blog last night? So, there were two posts yesterday, so check below this one and see the final two days of vacay in NM. I will get to earlier days soon. BTW, I still have not received my zoom lens from Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park.

Well, I need to get hydrated so I can finish my work today, so I will let you go. If any of you have a race this weekend, good luck. If any of you are getting over a chemo treatment, good luck. If any of you are keeping someone else's child this weekend, good luck. If any of you have a new baby in the family, lots of good luck.

1 comment:

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

A Michael Jackson Comic & a Billy Mays comic in one week...don't tell Columbo; he might have "one more question."