Wednesday, June 03, 2009

We're Not Getting Older, We're Getting Better

Whether you agree or not, today's CoV plays off of the ever-increasing gap between me and these young whipper-snappers. And what is a whipper-snapper, anyway?

I did not talk to the folks, so I don't know what time Dad's chemo session is. Well, whenever you think of him, or after you read this, lift up a prayer for continued healing.

Hey, I hear Kathie's birthday is coming up this Friday. Yes, she is getting closer to a senior discount every day. I think the grandgirls will be over for a swim party and Lyndsay's cooking some sweets. Sweet.

2 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

I listen to podcasts on my MP3 player on my drive to (and from!) work. Am I a whipper-snapper?

Caleb said...

Is it anything like a gingersnap? I've been told by both family members and non that I'm anywhere from forty-five to ninety-seven. What does that make me? A cold snapper?