Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Getting Centered


Well, maybe Judge Judy does not do it for all of us. Just this morning, I was praying before I got out of bed and felt like I was not centered enough on God. And that was before I knew what today's CoV was. This past Sunday, the sermon was on 1 Peter 1:16 "for it is written, 'Be holy, because I am holy.'" I know I would be centered if I lived with that creed in my mind.

It is still looking like the vacation is going to happen. Although it has not been that hot here in recent days, heading up to Colorado will be even cooler. It is only going to be 51F in Ouray today, with a low of 34F. Do not let me forget my jacket.

To those that may have inquired about such things in the past, I now have the Jeremiah Johnson soundtrack in iTunes. And for only $5. Check out Harlan Wolfe's site and support him. He was very helpful as we worked through unpacking this to a Mac.

While I am not looking, I did hear of a job opportunity that sounds interesting over in the University of Phoenix side of the company. So, I have an interview Thursday afternoon at 1pm. Please pray that I will have a sense of God's leading on this.

No comments: