Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Sewer? I Hardly Knew Her.

Fine. Let's get the comic strip out of the way right now.
OK, so now you see where the title of this post came from. Please, remember that you chose to come here of your own volition. Luckily (or unluckily), after going to these depths, I did come in with a couple of ideas for new strips. I am down to only having 13 queued up right now.

Nothing much new in the last 24 hours. Dad is scheduled for chemo tomorrow, so there might be an update on that on Thursday. Alison works Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, so there could be periodic updates on that. Kathie is being a domestic goddess this summer, but I don't see anything blog-worthy coming from that. "Honey, you should have seen Dr.Phil today!" No, probably not.

Work? It's really busy while we manage projects without a comprehensive tool. I did write up some requirements, but I don't know if they will be used or not.

I did not run any miles yesterday. I have not yet uploaded the photos from the weekend. I did not go to Southern California recently. I am not getting chemo. I did not research GERD or Apple Cider Vinegar much, although I did find an interesting article about the Daniel Diet. However, I am still learning about what might help and what might not and whether or not I have the discipline to change my lifestyle that much.

No comments: