Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Submitted For Your Approval

In the Epcot area for France, you can guess that everything centers around the Eiffel Tower. Here, you can see it overshadowing the town as seen from a bridge entering the area.
























And a little closer, you can see the buildings around the Tower.
















Since we were there around the holiday season, there were several giant ornaments with city scenes in them. Here is one for the Eiffel Tower.
























I liked the feel of this scene. It looks like a painting, but it was actually on a t-shirt.
























Yesterday, I was on the way home from the auto parts store and I pulled in behind a car at the light. I hadn't noticed that it was a car with motorized side mirrors until.... I watched as the driver's side mirror extended and suddenly, the dude in the car was looking back at me with the mirror. I started laughing because it felt like a TV or movie moment where nothing moved except the mirror and suddenly, you see someone watching you. Well, I thought it was funny.

It's coming! You know what I'm talking about. The annual Twilight Zone marathon on SYFY on New Year's Day. Gizmodo has a list of all the episodes. As I looked through it, I saw one episode (out of 156) that I do not remember ever having seen (The Encounter). I may try to catch it.

After Christmas, don't you always want to play with the new toys that the family received?












In some sad news, did you hear that Meadowlark Lemon passed away? I know that the Globetrotters were (are?) still funny after he retired, but for me, the Clown Prince of Basketball was the best.

I am not finding many links today, and I don't want to prolong the blog post beyond our normal time together. I am sure we will be together again before the new year begins. Have a Tremendous Tuesday.

No comments: