Tuesday, December 15, 2015

OK Google, Are Siri and Cortana Friends?

Are you finished with shopping for Christmas? I hope you have, but you may still need to wrap them. Here is a video showing that you should place the gift at a diagonal on the wrapping paper. It looks like it could save us all both time and paper.

Do you have your tree up and decorated? If not, do you have an extra $1.5 million? No, not for a tree, but for a whole tree farm up in Vermont. They have some 30,000 trees. At least take a look at the photos of the house and property. It looks very nice.

Maybe someone will wrap a slow cooker for you and you can whip up some of these dump dinners in it. How does Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki sound? Or Honey Sesame Chicken? Or Three Ingredients Ranch Pork Chops? Or Mexican Quinoa? There are more. Go see which ones you like best.

Mentioning quinoa reminded me of the invitation to the annual Christmas Morning Brunch at my son's place. Daughter-in-love sent out an invitation saying that, this year, they are celebrating that I am no longer a vegan. So, I might have some eggs. I will almost certainly have some homemade cinnamon roll. I will definitely still eat the fresh fruit. One thing I did as a vegan and will still do is have a great Christmas morning celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior with family and friends. I hope your Christmas is equally blessed.

This is my first close-up view of Spaceship Earth at Epcot.
























Then, we all had to pose in front of it.
















And it's our second day, but I still make time to try for an artistic shot.
























I am not including the actual reconstructed face, but did you hear that a forensic facial expert reconstructed Jesus Christ's face using ancient skulls? I suppose it is plausible, since I am certain he looked more like this face than the lighter-skinned version we grew up seeing. If you have an open mind, take a look.

I know that you have heard, but this year's hottest holiday gift is just way too hot for some. With reports of some hoverboards catching fire, Amazon pulled many brands from its website, and Overstock.com is no longer selling any hoverboards. Several airlines have also already banned them. So, is it still on your holiday list for anyone in your family, or is it even too hot for you?

Who wins? Siri or Cortana or OK Google? Watch the video and find out. Hint: Each has its own strengths.

How about a follow-up to yesterday's Clarity of Vision? Actually, I don't know why I made that a question since you don't really have a choice on what I publish.












And with that, you also don't have a choice on when I end each day's blog post. You already know that today is Tremendous Tuesday, so let's all go make that happen.

No comments: