Friday, September 11, 2015

Sigmund and Freud

I will begin today's post with a recipe involving Cool Whip. Did you check out the Family Guy video yesterday on pronouncing the word 'whip'? Anyway, how about a no-bake chocolate peanut butter pie with only seven ingredients? Sounds really tasty to me.

Do you like those prints with a bunch of words or concepts presented like a subway sign (not that Subway)? Here's one that I thought was not bad. It might work better in a work cubicle or office than at home, though.
























Hey, what kind of smartphone do you have? First off, if you are still struggling with a flip-phone, that's just sad. I am asking because, if you have an iPhone, did you know you can lock the focus of the camera? I didn't. This article tells you how.

Another iOS feature that I did know about is that, if you hold down the Vol Up button when taking photos activates burst mode. It will keep taking pictures until you release the button. Choose the one you like and be sure to delete the unwanted ones so you don't fill up your phone.

I held a MAPP Day session at work the other day. No, I attempted to hold one, but the requirements changed and we ended up talking about needing to reevaluate true requirements. What is a MAPP Day?













It would not have helped to have a throwable microphone in the room. However, it would not have hurt, either.














I don't know how many of you watch Big Brother, but even if you do not, you will appreciate this discussion. This happened on Wednesday's show. One of the houseguests said he loved his Mommy, but not is a weird, Sigmund Freud way.
One of the twins asked, "A Sigmund Freud way? What's that?" Steve asked her, "Do you know who Sigmund Freud is?" She responded, "Yeah, the lion guys. It's a show in Las Vegas. Sigmund and Freud." And tonight, one of the twins said "No more Mister nice girl. The twins are not going down without a fight!" Yes, she said 'mister nice girl'.

From an actual tech service call...
Caller: I have a problem with my printer.
Tech support: Are you running it under Windows?
Caller: No, my desk is next to the door. But that's a good point. The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his is working fine.

This comedian had a clever idea to plant some fake reviews directly on furniture on a recent visit to IKEA. You can see one of them below, and others in this Yahoo article.
























I am going Zip-Lining with SS and GRANDS tomorrow. Have you done this before? It has been a long time since I have. I am excited. We'll see what (if any) pictures I get out of it.

I'm thinking I have shared enough for this shortened work week. I will have more for you next week. Until then, have a Wonderful weekend.

No comments: