Monday, September 14, 2015

Goats, and Mites, and NFL, and Nixon

I was looking through yesterday's Groupon offers and came across one that made me smile. Check out the words from the offer below. Yes, it does say '... jumping with sodas." I'm thinking that could get really messy really quickly, right? (Photo from Groupon, not family)
























Did the Arizona Cardinals win yesterday? Why, yes, they did. There is a bit of bad news that came with the win, though. Andre Ellington may have injured his PCL. Did the Dallas Cowboys win yesterday? No, they did not. OH WAIT! They did in the last 1:30. Whoo to the hoo. There is a bit of bad news that came with the win, though. Dez Bryant is out 4-6 weeks with a broken foot.














Yup, it's football season again.
























I am not finding anything in Yahoo right now, but I did see this recently in Facebook. Have you ever heard of the tree goats of Morocco? That is apparently a thing. You can see a video of them here.


















Who do you think were the most popular and least popular presidents while they were in office? Well, I will give you a couple of semi-spoilers: Ford is near the bottom (of the ones they show in the article) and Eisenhower is near the top. It's kind of interesting. Go look.

Do you hate to leave home with your bed unmade? It turns out that you should. Oh, you wonder why? Read this article from the loop and learn about how leaving it unmade helps control dust mites.

What would be a classic stereotypical souvenir from your state? Cactus candy (would this even last until you get home)? Beach glass? Boiled peanuts (again, wouldn't you eat this immediately)? A diamond? You can see a proposed list here.

I went zip-lining with the GRANDS and SS on Saturday. We had a good time at the little mining community where the zip line was. Here is a shot of a sign posted on the entrance to the chapel.
























And as seems to happen almost everyday, my time with you has run out. I have some things I need to prepare for my workday, so check back again soon, y'hear?

No comments: