Wednesday, May 06, 2009


This is not to imply that being a project manager is like being a robot. We have to be more creative than that. Speaking of work stuff, I am coming to a crossroads of deciding whether I want more money (which means expanding responsibilities and some tasks I do not enjoy as much) or more job satisfaction (which means limiting my opportunity to get that money). Y'all can pray that I make the decision that places me where God wants me and not necessarily what I want. Come on, you've all been in this type of a situation, whether it is a job, where to go to church, who to date. It is sometimes such a challenge to take myself out of the equation, even though I want to. Strike that last sentence. I should say it is always a challenge to do that.

I think Alison has turned in her final paper now. Could she (we) all be finished with the program? Stay tuned and I'll let you know.

I didn't talk to Dad yesterday, but it sounds like he is returning to his jovial self.

No, Justin, I did not run 6.75 miles last night. How about you?

No comments: