Monday, May 04, 2009

A Short Post


This is a short post for more than one reason. One, the comic strip is about short cubes. Two, I don't have time to write too much detail. I will take a moment for you, though.

Dad is still in the hospital. He plans to get out today, but I think they are giving him the chemo treatment before he leaves. Wow. I am glad he is not paying a daily charge for parking his car there. Yeah, as if he's not paying plenty the stay anyway.

Kendall spent the first part of Friday night with us. She was in a great mood and that made it even more fun. Then both girls came by yesterday and we visited for a spell. There's a word you don't hear much anymore.

OK, I've got a bunch of meetings today, with the first starting in 18 minutes at another building. Have a good day.

2 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

The cubes in our new office are going to be very short...we won't be able to see over them when sitting but barely. Also, they are going to have only 2 walls so very open. I am thinking your cartoon may be true :(

Craig Weeks said...

I thought the punch would be "I never think anyway".