Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Only Constant is Change


Apollo Group, the parent company of University of Phoenix and Western International University, has decided to change the tool we use to manage projects. So, while we no longer use Clarity at work, my strip will remain Clarity of Vision and will continue to have the high caliber of humorosity that it has always provided. I hope that eases your mind.

I heard that Obama shook each of the 9,000 graduates (or however many were there) hands last night. So, if Ali had attended, she could have shaken the president's hand. That would have been cool. Cool enough to have attended in the heat? I couldn't say. Less than 100 people had to be treated for heat exhaustion yesterday. Some of the water stations ran out of water. I had expected worse, so it sounds like a success.

I need to check on Dad and see how he is feeling. With these changes at work, I forgot to call him yesterday after his IV.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, you better check on him. Last night's Lost could not have been good for the health. Intense!

Lindsay Ward said...

Who planned this outside event in Phoenix in mid-May?? Probably one of Obama's brillant aids.