Friday, May 15, 2009

Congraduations


My title today is a mashup of congratulations and graduation. So congraduations to Alison for finishing her Master's and teaching certification in one year.

Guess what? I finally called Dad about his chemo and he chided me for writing blogs about needing to talk to him but never calling. He said, "Well, those that really cared called or sent me an email and I responded." Oh yeah, now I remember why I hadn't called. (Ha. Take that, Dad!)

So, Alison's graduation ceremony is this afternoon. The thing Wednesday with Obama was just the commencement. And this takes place inside of a closed arena (the same place Kyle and Lyndsay graduated). Then, tonight's activities include Red Lobster for dinner and Dave and Buster's for games.

Please pray that she can find a teaching position.

Maybe this weekend, I can get some photos of the grandgirls up to the blog for your perusal. I said maybe.

1 comment:

Caleb said...

Hate to break it to you, but I took care of the whole congraduation years ago. The only problem was that I accidentally misspelled it cograduation. Consequently, that is now the accepted means of well-wishing concerning finished schoolage around here.