Saturday, August 09, 2008

Whoa! Back It Up!

It has been a long time since I backed up my stuff. You know that you should always back up your stuff. I'm sure you think your stuff is important, but I KNOW my stuff is important. So, now it is backed up. It is on a separate drive, but it is still sitting right next to my computer. This makes me protected if the main drive goes south, but not if the house burns down. That doesn't really happen all that often, but maybe I should set u a hot site recovery system like we do at work. I could place my backup drive at Zachary's place and then I'll be ready if our house burns down and his does not. I'll get right on that.

Craig, Lindsay, Brenda, I commented on your comments to my posts. Yes, everyone, I do look back over fairly recent posts to see if you commented.

I played a bit with Photoshop today. Here's a fall afternoon from a few years back. I used Ansel Adam's photo of Aspens as my inspiration. OK, maybe I just used the word Aspen to try and capture my own vision. OK, maybe I copied this from the web and said I took it.

Heard from the young 'uns over in Anaheim. They are having a good time. Whoo Hoo.

Watching stupid sports just because it is the Olympics. Why is that?

2 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

Well, your data may be protected from house fire. But what about tornado, hurricane, terrorist attack or Obama victory? I think not.

SuzieQ said...

Or robbery, like just happened to my friends...took all of their electronics.