Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm Here, and They're Not

Kyle, Lyndsay, Isabella, Kendall, and Alison are all at Disneyland...even as I type this, and we're not. It somehow isn't fair. however, that is what happens when I got a job. I guess I will live with it. And the folks are in Cloudcroft, NM with Rick and Denise and Ben. And we're not.

Kathie and I are going to the Cheesecake Factory for our anniversary meal tomorrow. Yeah, we did hit Jason's the other night, but this is a little nicer, and much more expensive.

Well, I think I got the video from the other night to work. They asked me to tape it so we could catch Bella running and running, and then saying "Hang on." This is a favorite game, where someone chases her around the hall saying "I'm going to get on Bella's shoulders." Check it out.

2 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

I hope you get this before your trip to Cheesecake factory. My absolute favorite dessert is the white chocolate rasberry cheesecake there. And that is saying alot since I am not a huge sweets person. Also, poor Ben had to work and missed the cloudcroft trip like you.

CrazyUncle said...

Well, OK, Ben is excused from my "and we're not" rant. But I won't do that again, so let's be careful.

We actually had the Snickers Bar cheesecake, but I did have raspberry lemonade. Does that count? I need to figure out how to get the picture out of my phone to show you.