Saturday, August 16, 2008

What Do 1986, 1790, 1653 Have In Common?

This is a picture scanned in from a slide of Alison and Kyle at Disneyland in 1986.

So, I decided it was time for a numbers check. Here they are, in no order except that I put them in order that I looked them up. If they are in random order, doesn't that still make it come kind of order. In that case, I guess I put all my numbers in order.

Total pictures and movies in iPhoto = 12445
Of those, 1790 are of Isabella (approx 43.65 per month)
And 569 are of Kendall (approx 56.9 per month. Wow! Kendall is ahead on a per capita basis)
There are 1653 landscapes, and 7 photo books that I've built.

Turning to music, iTunes contains 6767 individual songs.
I took 4502 of them from CDs, which came from 317 albums.
471 were downloaded by myself or Kyle. This is 54 albums.
And from my own collection of my younger days, 1588 were ripped from 138 LP albums.

And the most recent LP ripped? I looked back through my boxes of LPs and found the first Gaither Vocal Band album. It includes such timeless classics as 1. Abide In Me 2. Because Of Whose I Am 3. Don't Play With The Devil 4. Every Eye Shall See 5. Have You Made Your Reservation? 6. He Came Down To My Level 7. I'm Yours 8. It Won't Rain Always 9. Living Sacrifice 10. Not By Might, Not By Power 11. Where Would I Turn? 12. Your First Day In Heaven. Before that was John Denver's Rocky Mountain High. The title track became the official state song just last year.

2 comments:

Zachary said...

Thanks for all the numerical info! I don't have that many of anything, but my Hackintosh did just bite the dust!

Craig Weeks said...

Wow. The colors on the scanned slide are phenomenal.