Tuesday, August 19, 2008

And It's Free!

Remember this photo? Well, you may not because I don't think I have posted it yet. It's quite a bit hazy. I was working to frame Cascade Falls in Ouray between the trees and there was nothing I could do about the haze. Still, I liked the shot.

So why share it? Well, Adobe has created a web-based version of Photoshop that has some pretty powerful features. And it's free to use. You can find it at www.photoshop.com/express. Anyway, you can sharpen, improve colors, adjust colors, and make it black and white. So, I did several of these actions. Here is where I ended up. I really like it. Maybe I will change my name to Ansel Walker.

3 comments:

Zachary said...

Pretty Neat Tina!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I will have to check out that program. Love the price too

Mommakeller said...

I like the black and white best!