Monday, August 04, 2008

Typical?

Today was a not typical day. The key database resource actually participated in our conference call on his project. One of the senior members of my team asked me if I wanted to go to lunch. It was not too hot when I drove home. It wasn't a bad day, just not typical.

Now this *is* typical. This is Kendall as I often see her. Well, let me explain. Watch the photo. "Kendall, smile." "Kendall, frown." See what I mean?

And here is a typical Isabella face. However, she might actually smile if I asked her to.

3 comments:

Zachary said...

Not bad for a typical day!

Craig Weeks said...

When you are that perfectly cute you don't have to smile or frown on command. You just let your face do whatever it does.

Caleb said...

It wasn't too hot when your senior team member was out to lunch in a database conference? Hmmm.
We were watching Jeremiah Johnson last night and I was wanting the music for my iPod. I thought that maybe I could take the dvd up to Redding and get Zachary to rip it, but then Dad thought that you would probably have the soundtrack that you took off of the original record. Do you?