Sunday, February 05, 2006

Voted Into Church Job

Well, LITD (Light in the Desert) voted to call me as interim music dude today. I'm trying to not get sick, so singing was a strain today. They called me anyway. So, now I gotta act all religious and stuff. Plus, I need to see which choruses I want to work on first.

We have church tonight. What's up with that? It's Superbowl Sunday. It's obvious the Cowboys are not in the game, or probably God would have led them to cancel it, right? I will Tivo it for the commercials.

What else? Oh, I remember. I've seen no posts yet about Survivor. What did y'all think? The PMS group (Phoenicians Mad about Survivor) met at the folks house and we liked the changes. We were surprised at who was voted off.

My contact at US Airways is out of town due to a death in the family, so it will be at least Tuesday before we can talk again. Let's see if they make me a formal offer, but I definitely leaning towards accepting the job.

3 comments:

Auntie Eisel said...

I hadn't heard about the job!! WOO HOO!That's so great!!!!! I hope that they make that formal offer *really* soon. Congradulations!

Lindsay Ward said...

What, you aren't up for a challenge?? Sounds like a great job. But I understand how payroll systems can be a nightmare. We receive monthly payroll feeds from our clients to calculate credits. It has taken over a year to try and get Citigroup's payroll to work with our system! Maybe we need your help :)

SuzieQ said...

Survivor started? Man, I need to keep up better on blogs.