Wednesday, February 08, 2006

An Easter Pageant?

Well, it seems that one of the two churches combined into LITD (Light In The Desert) always did a pageant at Easter, The other did not. The former director had picked out an Easter drama that included two songs. So, now I need to decide if we continue with that. If so, how many other songs should we include to tell the whole story? So, I've brought bunches o' books home to look at songs. Also, I must deal with their unique vocal parts. It'll be interesting, for sure.

No news from US Airways today. Sixth grade was *horrible*. Other than that, it was an OK day. Well, except that it is too stinkin' hot here for Feb 8.

3 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

Well, it is 70 here today and that is unseasonably warm for Dallas! But that goes without saying for this winter. Sorry, about 6th grade. I think it sucked for everyone.

Brenda Walker said...

I think I enjoyed 6th more than 5th because I had a better teacher for 6th. It was nice here today too, I went golfing. I love it!

Mimi and Poppy said...

You got a job! You got a job! You got a job! No, You got two jobs! You got two jobs! You got two jobs! We are so thrilled for you.