Monday, February 20, 2006

Lotta Wata

OK. I need to drink a lot of water tonight. I've got a drug test tomorrow morning at 10:30am for US Airways. It looks like I might actually start this coming Monday...if I pass my test. Should I stay up late tonight studying? I wonder what will be on the test. I should probably drink more water at 9am to be sure I am ready for the test.

Did y'all watch the snowboard cross on the Olympics? That was cool. Did y'all see the Italians on ice dancing last night? The dude made the lady fall, and she gave him "the look." You married folks know what I'm talking about.

3 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

Missed all of the Olympic activity, but I have indeed come to love "the look"! Hope you haven't been smokin' the reefer or eating poppyseed muffins!

Lindsay Ward said...

I didn't see that couple but I did see the american couple and the ski jumping. How do they fly like that? Are you ready for the women's figure skating? I sure am, it is almost as good as gymnastics in the summer!

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

We did watch the snowboard cross, and then, being on the slopes ourselves, we played a little snowboard cross of our own. Needless to say, I won. I'm not sure if it was because of my extreme speed and tough shell, or if it was because I am a girl and Ben and Aaron hated to "cross" me out! Best of luck on the drug test!