Friday, June 10, 2016

Who's Been Where?

Did anyone notice that I have not posted a blog post in a few days? I noticed because I did not have to find articles or think of clever verbiage to share. That makes it seem more of a burden than it is. The real issue is simply the time it takes to create or collate the material. I actually enjoy it. In fact, I don't even know how many of you read through each day's post. I am fairly certain that Preacher Bro reads it periodically because he will comment.

Where to start? Where to start? I suppose that I could tell you why I have not posted in a few days. We were attending a family high school graduation up in Central California. We were with MBH's brother and his wife, their kids and family, and in-laws of their daughter. We had a wonderful visit, watched JR graduate, ate some amazing corn grown at the local university, played Crazy Eights, and took a few photos. I had a nice visit with MBH's nephew's stepfather, Dr. Lloyd Ogilvie. And MBH's nephew's mother was super friendly, too. They helped make the visit even more special. This nephew is also a TV news anchor in their town. He was taking vacation days while we were there, so I did not get to watch him on the air. His team just won an Emmy and he has won an Edward R Murrow award for one of his reports. Special thanks to them for hosting and feeding all of us.

I have not yet loaded the family photos from our trip. I do have a couple of photos from my phone, although they are not of family nor the graduation. In fact, the ones I will share today are actually photos of photos in a book about Momo, the dog. There are two 'Find Momo' books that were kind of fun to look at. No, I didn't buy one, but looking at these images today makes me kind of wish I had. Take a look at these three and find Momo.


















You say that didn't seem so hard? There are varying degrees of difficulty. Try this one.


















Alright, how about this last one?


















I am guessing that English is not this girl's native language, since she misspelled sheep. Still, the Photoshop guru took on her challenge.
















We do still have some of the 'Remove a Letter, Change the Plot' Twitter posts.









And there are some defaced bills that you have not seen, such as this one of Dr. Doom.











Driving in traffic does not put me in the best frame of mind. However, this inanimate object, a traffic cone, does put on a happy face.
























One thing that the drive back home did for me was give me an idea for a couple of Clarity of Vision comics. Today's comic was about how the word 'yield' could be interpreted, especially by one of the GRANDS.












After having been off for almost a week, you can imagine I have a couple of things to catch up on. I'll get started now. You can get your day started or just hang around for a few more minutes, maybe looking back over the Momo photos.

1 comment: