Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Is That All There Is?

J-Dawg, our youngest GRAND, is spending a couple of nights with us. I spent Sunday afternoon and evening with him and his father, but now, he is at our place. So, he is also playing with his grandmother and aunt. He is pretty good about involving all of us in his antics. We watched how some of his cars have a spring that launches it forward when he pulls backward. We looked on as he entertained himself playing with his cars (I couldn't understand his mumbling, but he was talking the whole time). He watched his iPad some, and man, can he get into some crazy positions as he does. We had a good evening with him. Tonight, though, he insists that we are going to McDonald's for dinner and to play on the playground.

Well, let's move into the interesting items I found in this morning's web search. Oh yeah, there was NOTHING. I didn't come across any articles that made me go, "Yeah. Everyone should see this." Did you?

Today, I am in training from 8am-4pm. Whew. I think that, even if the training is interesting, that's a long time to sit and focus.

OK, so, I also did not load any photos at home, so let's do another of the "Which do you like best" variety. Take a look.
























Well, amazingly (or would it be surprisingly?), I like the first one, but it looks kind of fake, so I did not choose it. Machu Picchu is cool, but I have never been there, so it drops down in my selection criteria. Top three are Life's Reflections, Morning Glow and Morning Tranquility (which is #3 because there is a moose in the photo, which is cool, but a little weird if I didn't take it myself). I gotta go with Morning Glow because of the river leading my eyes toward the mountains.

I do still have a couple of clever business names to share. Oh, look. Here's one now.
























It seems I have already run out of blog-worthy material for today. I hope that makes you a little sad. Oh, hang on a second. Let me go create today's Clarity of Vision.

I'm back. I already knew what comic I would create from an idea I had last night.












I will let you go early today, but don't forget to finish your homework about Yorktown on page 1781. See you again on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Keith said...

It isn't often you offer an assortment where there are so many I would readily take. Today made for some difficult choices in terms of which I would like most. Here is my prioritized list:
(1) Morning Glow, (2) Lake Louise 2, (3) Morning Tranquility, (4) Valley of Gods, & (5) Glacier National Park.

The Grandparents said...

Morning Tranquility