Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Eggs and Burritos and Foot. What Are 'Things in Your Mouth', Alex?

Alright, people. I am writing this first thing in the morning, so it is time for breakfast. How about some semi-runny scrambled eggs? If that makes you uneasy, it might make a difference if I said this is Gordon Ramsay's recipe. Will I try it? Probably not, but the reason isn't because of the runniness.



















Alright, people, I am writing this last night. I came across some artists who recreate famous paintings (some of which no longer exist) using stock photos blended together using Photoshop. There are four pretty cool examples in the article.














Here's an inanimate hotel air conditioner showing surprise.
























Now THIS is a meaningful desk decoration for anyone's office.
























And one more of these inanimate faces.
























One thing I totally forgot to do last night was load up some personal photos from our graduation trip last month. I would describe some and ask you to imagine seeing them, but I can't even think of any right now.

I do have this from a 'Nailed It' internet meme.

















And from the Photoshop Request file, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Taylor Swift.'















150-ish years ago, Carleton Watkins took some photos of an area in North Central California that later became Yosemite National Park. One of these was of the Vernal and Nevada Falls. I noted last time I shared one of his photos that these stereoscopic images have areas that are lighter and darker. I notice that difference in this photo along the left side of the left image where the shading is lighter. I am certain now that is part of the illusion to make it appear 3D.














Anyway, I have also previously posted a photo of my own that contains those falls. It is this one of my Preacher Bro taking a photo of his camera taking a photo of Half Dome.
















Today's CoV, s'il vous plait.












I did have a song in mind during today's shower. It is an anti-war song from Loggins and Messina called 'Golden Ribbons'. As I seem to usually say, "No, I don't know what made me think of that song." I did listen to the LP during my shower Saturday morning, so I guess it stuck around for a few days.

Laddies and Lassies, our time is up for today. Let's make it a Tremendous Tuesday and get back together soon.

No comments: