Thursday, June 30, 2016

Bannisters and Boneless Bananas and Bad Bathrooms

I do not consider myself a designer, but I would definitely know this pattern is a bad choice for a bathroom vanity.


















You do NOT want to know how much more expensive the bone-in bananas are.
























Remember those clever alterations to US paper money to make them look like art. Well, here is the other extreme.
























During our last trip, I liked the way this stair bannister had a curl at the bottom at just the right height for posing. Several of us took our turns. First is MBH's brother and S-I-L.
























Next up is MBH's niece and her Anchorman Husband.
























And of course, we had to take our turn.
























How about another Photoshop request? She wants to turn into a cat, huh? The Photoshop expert can help with that.
















I don't remember ever trying to recreate a scene from a movie (well, except for imagining my car was the Millennium Falcon back when the first Star Wars movie was released), but I have never recreated a scene for a photo. These people decided to try a scene from another of the Star Wars movies. How did they do?


















How would you summarize Friends? Here's is how a Twitter user decided to explain the plot badly.




















How many idioms can you think of that have the words 'foot' or 'feet' in them. I could think of at least three for today's CoV.












With the family reunion coming up, I have to make a decision about a nice drone for filming family activities, hiking, the beautiful mountains, I need to order it soon so I can practice with it before the trip. I'll let you know if I decide to get one. And once I have some videos, I will post them on youtube or vimeo and share them with you.

Well, my time is up for today. Let's all go make it a great one.

No comments: