Friday, June 17, 2016

Luke, I Am Your Father ('s Brother, Garth)

The other day, SS sent me a text with a youtube link in it. I received it at work, but did not have the time to watch then. So, it sat in my messages, waiting patiently. After a day or so, I forgot. Unimaginable, right? Last night, he IM'd me asking if I had seen the Hamilaria video yet. I promised I would watch it. Well, I finally did, and it is a video about a treatment for those of us who suffer from this, apparently common, ailment. If you sometimes think of quotes from the music of Hamilton when you here any lyrics used in everyday life ...wait for it... then you need to watch the video. Once you have watched it, show me the letter H in sign language and we can both chuckle.

To everyone living in the Southwest part of the US, I hope you like warm weather. No, I hope you like extremely HOT weather. It looks to be a scorcher.














I saw this headline when doing my web search this morning. Never one to let a headline stand without a challenge, I decided that it is not true. They didn't actually reverse memory loss. They just forgot that they didn't, so they decided that meant they did reverse the loss. Too complicated? Well, hopefully you follow my (lack of) logic.





Let's see today's Clarity of Vision in the middle of the post. That's just crazy, right?












I thought this ad for camouflage jackets was clever.
























And I couldn't stop looking at this photo.
























Did George Lucas really consider doing this at first?
























Next week, we'll talk about.... Well, you'll just have to wait and see. For now, have a great weekend. If you are impacted by the heat, stay cool and stay hydrated. If you are not affected, well, good for you.

No comments: