Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Like I Said Yesterday...Usually

Today is an example of a time when I did not update my blog first thing in the morning. I was nervous about the phone interview with ADP, so I hit the gym and then went straight to prep for the call. So, I was just now thinking about some of the sites I check frequently and wondered what I had written in today's blog. Oh yeah, I forgot to do that.

Since we are late, I can go ahead and tell you that I think the phone interview went well (like I said, I think). He said that he will talk to the HR recruiter and probably have two of his managers talk to me next (with whom I would be working). So, I hope he also felt comfortable after our talk.

In the morning, I will try to remember to update the blog, but I have another midday interview. This one is a face-to-face interview at ASU, so I need to be even more prepared since I cannot look back over my notes during it like I could on the phone. This one is as a project manager, so it will probably be at a lower salary than my last position. The good thing, though, is access to additional education, so that makes it worthwhile to investigate.

And I have another midday interview on Thursday at my old company, but since I know the interviewer (a former peer) and the environment, I am a little less anxious. I should be able to blog that morning.

Are all of your Christmas decorations up? We did our inside decorations, but I have not yet hung the outside lights. If I don't get to it by Friday, I may just skip them for this year. Here is a closeup of JV+KLIK's tree. including the Disney ornaments. It is a study in reds and whites and very pretty.

And here is the sweets spread she put up for Kenz's birthday. I am sure glad GDad fixed their oven.

OK, I know you are in the midst of your day, so I will stop now. Check back (sometime) tomorrow to find out what's on tap (or what already happened if I run late again).

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

Hmmm, now I'm really confused....morning in PHX, middle of the night in AUK....afternoon in PHX, morning in AUK?? Guess I'll just stick with my normal blog reading schedule and click on your new link whenever it pops up in my blog feed :)