Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

I want to wish friends and family a Merry Christmas (and a Happy New Year, although I may post again before then). I am posting today because I am sure I will take the day off tomorrow (see below for the detailed itinerary). Even though I don't have a job yet, I have more blessings than I deserve. I hope each of you counts your blessings during the season, too.

Here is this year's Christmas card. It does include a photo of the GRANDS, but not the KIDS. Hey, it's our card and we can include whomever we choose. Their photo was taken a couple of week's ago and ours was mid-October just south of Ouray, CO.

I mentioned it above, but no, I have not heard from ADP or ASU yet. So, keep those prayers going for the right job.

We have a Christmas Eve service at 2:30pm today, and a dinner reservation for Landmark Restaurant at 5pm. We went Christmas light looking on Saturday night. Tomorrow is the annual brunch at JV+KLIK's place, then dinner at the folks'.

What plans or traditions will you honor during the holidays? And LWW, what new ones will you start in NZ?

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

Not sure it is a new tradition, but we spent Christmas with a bunch of Russians! And we spent America's Christmas Day (aka Boxing Day in NZ) at the horse races.