Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Missed Me, Now You've Got to Kiss Me

OK, I am not sure I want all of you to kiss me. The title is actually a reference to the fact that I did not post yesterday. I got busy helping Dad some with the shower rebuild, and then I had that ADP interview in the afternoon. And I was finishing a photo book from the Fall trip. I'm back today, though.

Here is a screen shot of page 3 in the book.

So, how did the interview go yesterday? I am not sure. I did not come away with the same feeling of camaraderie of the previous calls, but I felt I did have good answers for all of her questions. There were a couple of times when I had to ask her to clarify what she was looking for. You know what? It is all in God's hands, so I will wait until I hear back from them. She said she would talk to the hiring manager about her interviews with all the finalists.

Just in case, though, I am waiting at least one more day before I follow up with ASU, and before I apply for that position at Apollo. I really feel that the ADP is the right choice.

I am just not very strong in Facebook usage. MBH (My Better Half) told me that a number of people wished me a happy birthday there, but I searched around and could not find them. I did see Preacher Bro's birthday greeting in my blog, though, so thanks for that. I think we are planning to go to a local BBQ spot tonight for dinner (an extravagance while I am job searching) because my meal is free on my b-day. And we will be hitting our brunch spot on Saturday because my meal is free. Then, maybe a movie? And that night, we will be having dinner with JV+KLIK.

Did you check out that Pentatonix video I mentioned on Monday? Well, if you like N'Sync music, listen to the PTX medley here. Even if you don't listen until the 35 second mark and tell me what you think of that effect they do. Really cool. They will be here in February. I found out on their official website.

OK, I need to do a final check on my photo book so I can place the order. Thanks for prayers and b-day wishes. Have a great day.

No comments: