Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Pizzas and Playing Games and Phasers on Stun

I remembered to load my photo of GRAND #1 eating her pizza in NYC. You remember. The story I shared yesterday?
















We are coming up on the 50th anniversary of the original Star Trek. Can you believe it? Fifty years of 'giving her all she's got.' I was reminded of this in an article I read about the uniforms in all the Star Trek shows and movies and their timelessness. I was reminded that gold represented command, blue for sciences, and red for engineering and support services (including, of course, all those doomed security guards). You can learn more if you read the article.


















We took some games with us to Ouray to play, including both indoor and outdoor games. Here is a photo of a couple of bags we carried. we included games for both kids and grown-ups.
















Among the games we played indoors were checkers:
























And No Exit:
















And Donopoly, a customized version of Monopoly with family photos and family-related locations.
















In addition to aforementioned marshmallow guns, Dad had made  his own cornhole set that proved popular throughout the week.
















































Other than the Star Trek story above, I didn't find more fun content to share. Stinks, right? So, back to my saved files for options.

I likes this 'face' on some type of inanimate control device.


















How about a clever sign from a Subway restaurant somewhere?


















Check out what this dude is reading as he consumes his meal...alone.























Yesterday, a guy at work asked me what happened to my Clarity of Vision comics. I realized that I had been keeping y'all updated on my loss of the tool, but not the distribution list I use at work. I sent them an explanation, so now, we are all on the same page.

Where does the time go? My time allotted to creating a post over, so I will reluctantly sign off. Reluctant in the sense of spending time with you, not because I have so much to share. You know what I mean. Anyway, make it a Wonderful Wednesday and bless those around you.

No comments: