Monday, July 25, 2016

Drones and Moans and False Advertising

Why are snooze alarms alway for 9 minutes? You can learn more in this article, but it basically ties back to the mechanics of earlier analog clocks.

As you know, I am still learning about flying my drone. I have not had time since vacation to play with it. Maybe next weekend. However, I did find an article about a teenager that has founded his own drone company. His design allows speeds up to 85mph. It is also modular, so you could add upgrades and focus on the things you really want from your drone, such as a better camera or faster speed, or whatever. For me, that would simply be a faster way to crash.

Sageproject. Have you ever heard of it? It is a food-related site that let s you look up foods or brands and learn more about their nutritional value. You can selects brands or specific foods by brands and receive a full breakdown of not only its nutritional value and macronutrient breakdown, but you also get a breakdown of just how much exercise it would take to burn it off... by the kind of exercise of your choice! Check it out. Here is what I learned about my morning banana.

















I was robbed, and I want all of you to know it. I saw the teaser photo below and though that was so cool how they created twin waterfalls using aqueducts behind their house. Which celebrity built that, I wondered? So, I searched through the entire picture gallery, and.... It isn't shown or discussed. What? Robbed, I tell you.













Remind me to tell you about my NYC pizza experience soon. I would do it today, but I know I have at least one photo that can accompany the story on my home computer. For now,consider what type of pizza slice would have the least cheese.

I have an update on the prayer requests I raised last week. My daughter-in-love's mother is resting well at her daughter's house. It turns out she did have a heart attack, and a couple of stints were put in. I think she is doing well, but I will try to confirm that for you later today. And D-I-L's grandfather is also resting comfortably at her brother's house. He normally stays in Glendale, but D-I-L's aunt is going on vacation, so Grandpa is staying with one of his grandsons. I am also resting comfortably, but I need to wake up and start working soon.

We helped a little by having a couple of the GRANDS stay with us Friday night. The middle GRAND had a cheer practice and could not spend the night. We did McDonald's and swimming and IHOP for brunch. We did not have time to fly the drone this visit. Plus, it was stinking hot.

No, MBH and I are not fighting. Why do you ask?
























Here's a cute camp letter.
























Nailed It! Wouldn't you be proud to have this Buzz Lightyear cake at YOUR party?



















Did I share this photo already of my two drones? I think my grandson may have commented on one of them growing up. This photo was taken on the front porch of our cabin in Ouray.
























I was playing with photos last night, but then ended up forgetting to dd any to today's blog post. I was busy uploading them to share with the family. Sorry.

I am not finding much content I want to share today. Do you think Verizon might want to buy my blog for $4.8B? I would consider it for that kind of dough. I would even go as low as $1B.

It's Monday. It's a workday. I am employed to do work. I need to get started. Let's all make it a great week. Thanks for reading.

No comments: