Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm Tarred

That's right. I'm tarred! You know, the way a true Texan pronounces tired. That's what I am tonight. So tired that I'm tarred. So, only one photo. I do have a cute video I want to put up , but we just back from Queen Creek and I don't want to spend the time to take it from iPhoto into iMovie, save in smaller format, upload to Blogger. All of those things take time. Yes, more time than it took me to type all that. Don't be a smart-aleck. Why am I so tarred? Well, Kendall spent the night with us. Just her, not Bella. She was up for a while during the night, but my loving wife got up and cared for her and fed her. Thanks, dear.

I am still getting used to my camera. So, I sometimes forget to turn on the flash. My point-and-shoot always did it automatically unless I said not to. This one is the opposite. I ended up with this dreamy looking photo of Kendall sleeping that I kind of like. I also took the flash shot, but this one is a nice effect.

3 comments:

Caleb said...

That is a pretty cool picture of Kendall. She looks tarred too.

Zachary said...

It almost looks like she is here in the smoke with us!

Zachary said...

I'm tarred of reading about you being tarred! It's the weekend, time for a new post!