Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Real Deal

Here you go, ZKW.

I will update this post later when I have more time. Check back this evening.

Well, it is the evening here in PHX. So, as promised, a little more.

Here is a video of Box Canyon Falls. We stayed at Box Canyon Lodge, about 200 yards from the falls. Unfortunately, it is uphill both ways to get here. There is an entrance fee of $3, but it is worth it every 5-10 years. While we were up the hill, I took this panorama of Ouray from an overlook.
Zachary, you can see Cascade Falls above the town to the left of center (or is it to the right?). It even has the correct colors.

Earlier, I was listening to Gaither Vocal Band. Y'all keep an eye out for there first 4 albums or so. I'd like to rip them and have them for my iPod. If you have them in digital form already, send me a copy. You remember the stuff before they went country? Yeah, that's good stuff. Which ones?

1981 The New Gaither Vocal Band
1983 Passin' The Faith Along
1984 New Point Of View
1986 One X 1
1988 Wings
1990 A Few Good Men - I have this one
1993 Peace Of The Rock - I have this one

Here are a few of the covers I am looking for.

3 comments:

Zachary said...

That's what I'm talking about!!!!

Zachary said...

Hey Uncle Randy, see if this link will work. I couldn't find your email address.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-2-Christian-Records-The-New-Gaither-Vocal-Band_W0QQitemZ260257053574QQihZ016QQcategoryZ306QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

CrazyUncle said...

Thanks, Zachary. I put in a bid.