Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Peas In A iPod

Here's Two Old Dudes looking at something (a waterfall, perhaps?) off-camera. Aren't they cute? Nice hats, for sure.

I dodged a bullet today. I was at a User's Group meeting for our project tracking tool. It was the inaugural meeting of this group for the AZ area. So, the last agenda item of the day was to choose a president. My boss asked if I wold like to be nominated. At first, I joked that I was going to put his name in, and we let the topic drop. Right before lunch, another who had already nominated himself said he had to leave, so could we decide before lunch? Paul and I began to discuss it more seriously, but before he could put my name in, the company rep asked, "Does anybody object if we just let John be the president?" So, it's not me. I know it might be prestigious, but I am still learning my job, and I think this will end up a lot more work than I can spare right now. Well, maybe next year, huh?

No comments: