Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm A Yankee (doodle) Boy

Actually, Mom was the doodler, drawing watercolors while the rest of us wandered and photographed Yankee Boy Basin. Speaking of Mom, y'all keep checking out their blog this week. We are adding travelogue notes and photos every night.

I added a photo to yesterday's blog on my site. Last night, Blogger wouldn't let me upload, so I posted without the pic. It's there now. All is right with the world.

Here we are at Yankee Boy Falls. Don't we look happy? Don't the falls look full?

Here Dad and I are at Yankee Boy Falls. Don't we look happy? Don't the falls look full? Here is a puzzler for you. Why is Dad pointing off the the left when it is obvious the falls are off to his right? I will give you no answer. It is our secret.

2 comments:

SuzieQ said...

Squirrel? Nice hat, by the way.

Anonymous said...

I never can remember how to log in, thus the "anonymous" comments (which the G's don't accept, so I will only post on yours).
Thanks so much for the daily updates. It allows the rest of us to enjoy the Colorado Rockies vicariously. Oh... and of course to ensure that our family is healthy and well. (Tell G-mom we will be praying for G-dad's knee.)
We love y'all.
Keith