Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's Been Another Week Already?

Wow! Sorry my posting has dropped off. I don't know how you working people do it. Between work and helping Alison with classes, I am even behind in reading my newspapers.

We head out for Ouray in one hour, so I'll keep it short and sweet. Well, short, anyway. I seem to have lost my manual for the new camera already. Getting old is no fun. I do still have the Spanish version, so I am taking that with me in case I need it. I also downloaded a copy onto the computer, so I do have access to it.

Let's see Isabella playing with one of the floaties while she patiently waits for the rest of us to finish eating so we can swim. Did we wait an hour? I cannot say. My parents might read the blog.

Yes, Kendall was here, too. She went in the pool and had a great time. She really likes the water.

After we swam, I had to tell Kendall a secret. Sorry I cannot share it with you, but it is a secret between us.

No comments: