Friday, September 23, 2005

I'd Bet My Picture Is Older Than You

That's right, folks. That picture is from 1978. Isn't it weird that I have not changed *at all*? Luckily, I had scanned it in when I loaded our wedding photos, so I have it captured forever. It's not as nice as some people who have their picture in a wedding dress, but it'll do.

BeatleMania Live! (www.wolfmanjack.com/beatle.htm) is coming back to the Valley in mid-November. All right!!! If y'all have never been to a Beatle tribute group concert, you don't know what you are missing. It is so fun. Of course, the majority of the audience is probably closer to my age than yours, but if you like their songs, it is a blast. Everyone singing along, dancing in the aisles, gawking at how close they sound to the Beatles. I think this will be #5(?) for us. Last time, it was Kathie and I, Kyle and Lyndsay, Courtney, her mom, and Nathan. This time, my folks will join us. Yes, we are a little nervous about the volume level for them, so we suggested they bring ear plugs. We sit close enough to the stage that smoke has never bothered us. 90% of the songs are always the same, since this is adapted from a Broadway version. Enough evangelizing.

I must work on my job search. Today, I need to finish my phone scripts. And I am documenting some possible answers to interview questions. I want to sound professional, and if you know me, you know how tough that is.

4 comments:

SuzieQ said...

Where is that cool song? This one is so sad....

Auntie Eisel said...

Mom said your new song is from "Jeremiah Johnson", is she right? Anyway, I must say that picture is.... um..... AWESOME!!! Even my best friend, Kayla, who just recently got her own blog, thinks that it's awesome!!

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

I was born in late 78, so at least I'm not too much younger than your picture--here's our new blog:

www.aaronandkaramorris.blogspot.com

Mimi and Poppy said...

He does have something. "I have been young and now I am old; Yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or his descendants begging bread."
Check out our blog.
www.complexwoman.blogspot.com
D and R Walker