Sunday, September 25, 2005

Boo, Hiss!

The folks and Keith's family have gone to Ouray for a week. That doesn't seem fair. It's one thing when I am included, but when I am not, it is not nice. After all, that's Carey's job.

Speaking of job, my meeting tomorrow at 11am may include calling companies to see if they received my letter and if I can set up a meeting with the decision maker. That makes me a little nervous. Not nervous enough to overlook their Ouray trip, but enough that I hope I can sleep OK.

Wow! The East Valley Chorale has a lot of concerts coming up in the next few months. Even a practice on Saturday morning. What's up with that?

What's with all the family blogs? I think even third cousins twice removed are blogging. And I don't even know who removed them.

Well, Z, it's very late, so I'd better get to bed. Next thing you know, I'll be staying up until 9pm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I definitely know what you mean about the Ouray thing, Brenda and I have yet to recieve an invitation, ever! Anyway, we shall be praying about the job and the interviews.
What, you decide you can play this shady song because your parents and preacher brother are out of town??? Good Call!!
Zachary

Mimi and Poppy said...

I don't really approve of that song. I think that you are using your current situation to push the envelope on your behavior. You can always count on me to make judgment calls on others.
I'll be praying for tomorrow. It does sound scary.