Thursday, August 30, 2007

Water Watching and Road Running

I heard through the grapevine that it has been too long since a photo of Isabella showed up here. Who am I kidding? Nobody needs to tell me it's time for some granddaughter sightings. I'll see what I can do between now and Tuesday.

So, without further ado, let's see a sweet little picture of Isabella, taken in Ouray. (Hey, how come no one wants 'further' ado? Where does the first ado come from?)

I changed it to sepia and added a torn paper border. I also cropped it to focus only around Bella. I wanted a close-up of her face, but didn't find one I liked that is within the last 3-4 months. I'll have to fix that.


Then, I was playing with inserting one photo into another and came up with this one of Lindsay and Ben running away from the family in Ouray.

3 comments:

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Hey, cute Bella sighting

Lindsay Ward said...

Yea! I love that picture. And we were actually just running from you, literally :)

SuzieQ said...

Cute pic of Bella. I hope you can snap a cute closeup soon. So, you do have more "ado"!

without further ado

Without any more talk or activity. Without more "to do".