Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Four Weeks Without Driving??

Hey, the doc tells me I cannot drive for 4 weeks following my surgery. Wow, that's a long time. I think I'd better drive several hundred miles every day until then so it can all average out.

The surgery also means that I will delay my job search until mid-Sept with a hope of starting something in early Oct. I will keep watching for opportunities to apply for, though. Keep this search in your prayers.

I have not added anything to iTunes for over a week. At this rate, I'll never catch Susan.

The photo book is nearing completion. It looks good, if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

I have an idea...you can catch up to Susan by using all the time you would have been driving to download! But seriously, we will have you in our prayers on the 4th and after as you recover

SuzieQ said...

I think we should just combine our libraries together. This should give you enough to listen to while you recover. Just think how much bloggin time you will have!! :)