Monday, August 06, 2007

Something Got Better, Something Got Worse

Saturday night, I got another US Airways lead from a former coworker. Reservations had openings for managers, and Karla was talking to some Res people. She would get me the contact info on Monday. Well, the positions are actually already filled, so I missed it by that much.

I had my eyes checked this morning. Somehow, I scratched the left lens of my glasses and it is always cloudy looking. So, I went to Nationwide and it turns out my eyes are a little better than 2 years ago. Weird, huh? The doc said that is not unusual, but I have never heard of it.

iTunes count - 4175. Oh yeah, I asked my firend Susan about her iTunes song count. Guess what it is? You can imagine I am leading to a higher number, but she said 13,000! I've got to get after it.

Happy 31st Anniversary, dear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds to me like she must not have those on a laptop, or else she has a very large drive in her laptop. I guess either way that seems like way too many songs!

Auntie Eisel said...

That is a ton of songs! Bummer about the job. Congrats about the eyes! I like our new car by the way. That was a good picture of it!

Katie80 said...

Wow. Susan is amazing.

SuzieQ said...

13872 - but that is not all of them. Unfortunately, I have 2 libraries - one at home and one at work. I buy and add at home and I get people to give me mp3's at work. Not sure what happens when they all get consolidated.