Saturday, April 01, 2006

A Week Without A Post?

Wow! Sorry it has been so long since I posted. I haven't even had a visit with Bella. So, no pictures.

However, we have our first babysitting assignment tonigh over at their place. Sure, they offered to bring her over here, but Morris barks a lot. Plus, they've got all the baby stuff over there.

Work is crazy busy. However, it does pay a salary, so let's get it done. Maybe someday, I can grow into a tax accountant liked certain unnamed nieces.

We are thinking of catching Capote later today. The movie, not the dude. He's dead.

Ooo, I've got to finish my taxes. Where is that tax accountant when I need her?

1 comment:

Auntie Eisel said...

I hope your nigh of baby sitting goes well! You must be pretty excited huh? Taxes aren't fun. Not like I would know, but I've heard. :)