Sunday, April 09, 2006

Babysitting Without A Camera

Well, I forgot to take my camera when we babysat last night. So, nothing new today. My folks took some today at their house, but I don't have their camera. And if I did, it wouldn't be their camera and so they wouldn't have taken pictures using it today. So, no matter how you slice it, no photos.

Bella is a noisy baby. Even when she is sleeping, she makes noise.

Alison is coming to visit next weekend. It will be her first time to see Isabella in person. James will not be coming, so he has to wait.

Easter music next Sunday. Wed is our last practice. There are a couple of songs that still need a little work. It'll be ready, though. I'm sure.

I heard Alison updated her blog. I'll check it after I finish this note.

3 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

She's quite the good looking kid! Must be them jeans!!!

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Bella is so cute! And I'm so impressed with Lyndsay for cooking and going places already! Way to go, mom!

Auntie Eisel said...

It must be great fun to babysit. I envy you! I hope your Easter music goes well.:)