Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Music Behind Me

Well, we did our big Easter music today. I think it went well. A small bobble on the accompaniment at one point, but they recovered. I almost heard parts a couple of times. The church seemed to enjoy it. I might have heard an amen, but Aunt Kim knows how elusive those can be.

Kyle thought the choir got better as the music progressed. That's quite a bit of praise from Kyle. Come on. Y'all know how he can be. Alison did notice the slight bobble, but thought the choir was exactly what I had described. Wonder what that means? In the choir's defense, what they lack in sheer musical ability, they more than make up in love for God and their church and, dare I say it, even me. They are all nice folks.

We had a good visit with Alison. She gets back to Big D tonight at 11:20. Plus, she's been sleeping 2 hours later on PHX time. She's gonna feel that in the morning.

Bella and a few others of us met at Chili's for lunch today. Mmm, mmm, good. I know that you remember she and her family met us at Red Robin last Friday. However, no photos today.

Oops. I sort of erased Alison's iPod the other night. We tried to hook it up to my Mac, but since it is a Windows version, no dice. So, I took it in to the PC and, bingo, it connected. Unfortunately, it also started downloading my songs by first erasing hers. Even worse, there is not really anything she wants from me. Sorry, James. I hope you didn't lose anything.

4 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

You have an Intel Mac already? How did you get so lucky? Or are you talking about the ipod being a windows version? Yeah, that's probably it, never mind!

Auntie Eisel said...

I'm glad the music was fun. It was wasn't it? I'll bet Bella was eating all of those chillis huh?

Lindsay Ward said...

You get the update award! This award is being given to the individual in the WEBNET that updated the most while I was on vacation! Congrats!

CrazyUncle said...

ZW, Yup, I meant the iPod.
LW1, Bella passed on the chilis this time.
LW2, Thank you for this award. I'd like to thank my wife and kids and the WEBNET. You love me, you really love me.