Friday, April 07, 2006

Asleep At The Meal



Well, it doesn't matter where Bella is...when it's time for a nap, it's time for a nap. So, Kyle's Granddad held her while the rest of us ate lemon pie. Mm-mm. Tasty. And this after Lyndsay cooked chicken parm and spaghetti. I'm full.

One of my project managers turned in his resignation this week. Boo. So now, another one that had said he really needed to be full-time on his current project instead picks up two more. Well, that's the way it is in the cutthroat airline biz. Or so I'm told.

I think we'll catch Inside Man tomorrow. Then, we babysit again for our granddaughter tomorrow night. So, maybe more pictures. I added a few in Flickr on the right side of my page. Take a look. Go ahead, I'll wait.

1 comment:

Caleb said...

You were preparred for the cutthroatyness because of Grandad's pool table. Interesting.