Friday, April 21, 2006

Lunch By The Bay

I think we are going to head over to SF for lunch. The flights show only 75% full. So, we'll catch the 7:05am over, get there around 9am, go down by the Wharf for the day, and catch the 6:50pm back. It's time for me to get my feet wet on one of the perks of working for an airline. I thought about Albuquerque, but come on, which would you choose?

Hey, y'all are not doing a very good job telling me about Praise songs. Which ones are they doing in your church?

4 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

I choose not to comment about the music at our church. That's all I can say about that

Auntie Eisel said...

Mom suggests that you sing "Jesus we Crown You with Praise" and "Crown Him King of Kings". I also like "Enough". I don't know what exactly counts for a "praise song". I can't believe that you get to go to SF! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Here are a few we like:
"He is Good" by Frank Hernandez
"Song of Love" by Rebecca St James
"Ancient Words" by Linn Deshazo
"Shout to the North" by Martin Smith
"Awesome In Power" by Rick Founds
"Above All" by Lenny LeBlanc
"Draw Me Close" by Kelly Carpenter
"I Stand In Awe" by Mark Altrogge
"No Higher Calling" by Lenny LeBlanc

Now, stop whining!

Oh, and watch yer topknot!

Brenda Walker said...

"This is the Air I Breathe", I don't know who sings it, but it is very pretty. I like "Above All" a lot too, but I prefer the version by M.W. Smith! That has to be the coolest perk ever! Hope y'all have fun!