Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Last Practice For Easter Program

Tonight is the first and only "dress" rehearsal for Sunday's extravaganza. Well, a few songs and some scripture. Anyway, Kathie worked in the nursery last week, and one of the women she worked with is in the choir. She told Kathie it seems like I am never satisfied. Hmm. I thought I was giving enough praise. I'll be better tonight.

Kyle and Lyndsay are going to the Suns game tomorrow night, so more babysiting. And they are thinking to take Alison out Saturday night, but I don't know if she'll be up to that. If so, though, more babysitting. Hey. I'm seeing more of Bella than I did of Kyle and Alison....put together...for the last 20 years.

Work is crazy. Maybe I should have been a tax accountant. Speaking of which, I've got to finish my taxes Thurs or Fri. I only lack inputting medical amounts and the school donation tax credit for AZ.

Oh yeah. Ali comes in Fri morning. Listen to this. I cleverly maneuvered Dad and Kathie into picking her up. During rush hour. Tee hee.

Speaking of which, my monster project, payroll, remains firmly behind. So, the head of US Airways IT made us set up at 8am review EVERY DAY until we get the issues settled. Gross, huh? First, that it is at 8am. Second, that I start every day with my problem child. Remind me why I wanted another corporate job?

2 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

Not a big praiser eh? I often struggle with that as well, I think I have lots to say if it's wrong and when I am pleased I don't feel the need to express it! Bummer!

Caleb said...

Never being satisfied is not too bad a thing. 'Course, it sometimes makes people think that you're rude. I's got's an image to keep up.